Athens or Patras, Greece
Location: Athens or Patras, Greece
Employment Status: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 4 - 7 years
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
About the Job
Think Silicon® was acquired by Applied Materials in 2020, as part of their AI Business Unit. We are on a mission to become the leading low-power mobile graphics company in the world and we would love for you to join our great team to help us accomplish this!
Every employee in Think Silicon® makes on impact on the business and can measure progress clearly. It’s a very cool environment where the dress code is relaxed and there are interactions with co-workers every day – you really feel a sense of belonging!
There are plenty of benefits to working in Think Silicon® like flexibility, meal allowance, recognition for great work, rewards for performance and the opportunity to develop.
So how can you become part of this great company? We are currently looking to hire a Development and Operations Engineer to join our R&D team. This is a permanent and full-time role ideally based in Greece but can be worked from abroad.
Relocate to Greece
- We offer a very generous re-location package to help you move/return to Greece.
- You can also benefit from the new foreign tax residence incentive, granting an income tax exemption of 50%.
- You will be an important part of a fast scaling R&D team responsible for the quality, consistency and accuracy of internal testing and customer release deliverables
- You will work as an integral part of the engineering team to obtain a high level of understanding of the applications, product packaging and testing requirements for technologies and tools developed by Think Silicon
- You will collaborate with IT Personnel to ensure HPC/Linux infrastructure state, capabilities and capacity are in line with requirements
- You will use your expertise and past experience to define product release flow and ensure all required verification tests are integrated, results are monitored and documented
- You will get the opportunity to act as a liaison with Customer Sales to ensure product delivery to customer with the required quality assurance verification tests
- We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of Release Flow management for Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins, BitBucket ( GIT) and Jira Flows
- Expert knowledge of Docker Container Management and Makefiles, Bash, Perl and Python Scripting is essential for this role
- Experience in HPC Unix Environment is also a requirement
- Experience in an open source automation server and artifact management tools like JFROG to reliably build, test and deploy software
- Ability to proactively monitor KPIs and identify issues with artifacts
- This is a new role and requires someone with high level of expertise in the above technical skills and competencies. Therefore, we would like to see someone with at least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
Why choose Think Silicon, An Applied Materials Company
When you work at Think Silicon, An Applied Materials Company, in addition to a competitive salary, you have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Financial & Savings benefits,
- Health & Wellness,
- Paid time-off,
- Insurance & Income Protections
- Medical plan,
- Meal Allowance
- Development & Training opportunities.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including equal employment opportunity for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.