- NEOX™ , the industry’s first RISC-V ISA based 3D GPU. The NEOX AI IP Series presents a flexible and scalable solution that enables the rapid deployment of AI, machine learning, and GPGPU applications on resource-constrained devices, while significantly improving battery life. This design leverages the modularity and openness of the RISC-V ecosystem to provide a rich set of support tools that accelerate application-specific solutions.
- NEMA®|GUI-Builder, the ultimate graphical user interface development tool for IoT, Wearables and Embedded Systems. It is an easy to use GUI-development tool which lets developers create ultra-low power, fast and compelling graphical user interfaces for small display devices. Also, it offers programmers the ability to significantly reduce the time of the GUI development on SoC platforms (MCU/MPU) by simply enabling drag-n-drop common control and input elements (e.g., buttons, icons, sliders, containers, etc.) on the GUI surface benefited by a large set of library Widgets. NEMA®|GUI-Builder comes with the Think Silicon software API NEMA®|GFX and its highly efficient compression technology NEMA®|TSC™, created for use also on SoC platforms (MCU/MPU) with non-Think Silicon GPUs.
- NEMA®|pico, the world’s smallest 3D-like GPU (0.71mm2 @ 28nm) for MCU driven SoCs. Think Silicon has partnered with Synopsys to create a showcase of an ultra-low power Internet of Things (IoT) platform designed for connected wearable, mobile, and embedded display devices. The demo shows Synopsys technology sporting a DesignWare® ARC EM5D Processor together with NEMA®|pico, 3D-like GPU, NEMA®|DC 4-layer display controller and NEMA®|GFX-API, targeting ultra-low power and battery driven wearables and low-power embedded applications.
Our top talented engineers will be there to showcase our latest technological achievements and demos answering all your questions at the following timeslots:
- Saturday 11.09 and Sunday 12.09 from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m.
- Wednesday 15.09 from 4 p.m. till 7 p.m.
- Saturday 18.09 and Sunday 19.09 from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m.
Do not miss the opportunity to join us and see Think Silicon’s exciting and cutting-edge GPU, Display, Vision and Software innovations for MCU and MPU driven SoCs. Book a meeting now to visit us.
Meeting request: [email protected]